The 4th Annual Old Louisville SpringFest will be held on Friday, May 15th and Saturday May 16th!
The vendor and artist application process will begin on January 1st, 2015
MAY 15 & 16, 2015
Rain or shine please join us on First Street in Old Louisville for the 4th Annual Old Louisville SpringFest!
* Friday from 5 - 9 pm *
* Saturday from 10 am - 9 pm *
* KidsZone Saturday from Noon - 6 pm *
Proudly Presented By
- Kosair KidsZone – to help raise funds for children in need, we’re proud to offer an entire area for the kids to learn, play and sing
- Blocks of Local Artists and Vendors - Several local vendors and local associations will be on hand selling their unique wares and services… art, hard to find antiques, architectural remnants, fortunetelling, etc.
- Food, Food, Food! - Hang in the "beer garden" or enjoy our legendary bourbon slushies... all while sampling several gourmet food trucks and dining selections!